If you need a pressure washer, look no further. Whatever the job, we have a pressure washer to suit.
We supply and service most types of pressure washer:
- Electric pressure washers
- PTO-driven pressure washers
- Engine-driven pressure washers
- Steam cleaners
All made by some of the world’s most reliable manufacturers— Kränzle and Hawk, for example.
You can also select from a wide range of accessories, fixtures and fittings such as:
- Hydraulic hoses ( repaired & made to measure)
- Seals & pressure valves
- Drain cleaning nozzles
- Unloader valves
- Quick Release Couplings
- Quick Release Couplings
What’s the difference?
You might be wondering which option is best for you. Here’s a short guide to help you:
- Electric Pressure Washers
If you want a high-quality, mains-powered pressure washer for everyday jobs, look no further than Kränzle. Kränzle makes some of the best and most popular washers and other cleaning equipment on the market. Kränzle was founded in 1974 and is recognised as a market leader in the industry. The brand is synonymous with quality, innovation and efficiency. Their products are renowned for the quality of their build.
- Kränzle cold water high-pressure cleaners
- Kränzle hot water high-pressure cleaners
We also supply Honda Engine driven washers (2200 PSI & 3000 PSI) complete with Interpump or Hawk pumps.
- PTO-driven Pressure Washers
The power take-off (PTO) washer is driven by your tractor and is among the most powerful pressure washers available.
- The Hawk or Interpump (with gearbox) PTO pressure washer is one of the most popular on the Irish market. It is recognised as one of the most reliable and robust PTO pressure washer machines.
- Engine-driven Pressure Washers
Engine-driven washers are a great choice for anyone looking for a pressure washer with great flexibility. Because they are not connected to an electrical power source, they are particularly suited for use in locations away from a mains supply. Their robust frame and trolley makes them very portable and ideal for use on rough terrain or in awkward locations.
- 6.5 HP Honda engine-driven c/w Interpump or Hawk pump
- W13 HP Honda engine-driven c/w Interpump or Hawk pump
- Diesel Engine Driven Interpump or Hawk
- Steam Cleaners
Steam cleaners clean economically and hygienically without the use of chemicals. They use water which is heated and used under pressure (sometimes as steam) for deep cleaning.
The wide range of accessories available for steam cleaners make these machines suitable for many uses.
- Kränzle high-pressure steam cleaners
We help you get the most out of your pressure washer by stocking a wide range of parts and accessories, including:
- Hydraulic hoses (repaired or made to measure)
- Unloader and safety valves
- High-pressure swivels
- Adaptors and connectors
- Couplers and nipples
- Drain Cleaning